1. In 2009 I had my gall bladder taken out. Because I was so fat at the time, the surgeon didn’t take much care with how he sewed up the holes he made and as a result, my belly button is inaccessible.
2. I used to self-harm as a youngster. I have scars.
3. My favourite gemstone is Labradorite.
4. I cannot stand watching a television series the old way anymore. I need to binge-watch from the first episode to the last. Unfortunately this often leads to me wanting to kill people who will not shut up about what’s happening in a show as it’s being aired week by week.
5. I have a Reverse Bucket List – it contains the stuff that I have done as opposed to the stuff I want to do, because why pine about stuff you’ll never really get to do in life?
6. I hate exercise.
7. I have embraced “The Selfie” and take many of them for myself and others. They help remind me that I am not an ugly person. Sticks and stones break bones, but words scar for life. I lived for way too long thinking I was ugly because that’s what people told me.
8. I can’t eat bread anymore without feeling sick – but I’m not gluten intolerant.
9. I think the kerfuffle over raw eggs is fucking ridiculous. I eat raw cookie dough that has egg in it and have done so since forever. My mother used to give me raw eggs at my request – and yes, I would eat them. I clearly haven’t died from it.
10. I don’t understand how people like the taste of fizzy drinks.
11. My favourite sort of wine is late harvest white. It’s sweet and flavourful rather than tasting like…. well… fermented grapes.
12. I am a major procrastinator. I am writing this list instead of doing stuff like feeding my cats and doing my laundry…
13. I haven’t ironed anything in YEARS and totally judge people who iron stuff like sheets and underwear.
14. I am addicted to popping candy.
15. I am VERY addicted to The Sims 4. (And I promise Sims Saturday will return.)
16. I am not very good at keeping up with my friends but my friends know who they are and that I would be there with a shovel if any of them needed help in hiding a body.
17. I want children but I am pathologically afraid of and disgusted by pregnancy.
18. I will be a Crazy Cat Lady in my twilight years.
19. I believe that the human race is not inherently monogamous and we are all capable of having many great loves – and not necessarily one at a time.
20. I am addicted to French Bulldog accounts on Instagram. They are the cutest dogs ever.