Welcome to the official I am no longer employed edition of Sunday Stealing.
Not that it makes a difference to anything, of course, but it has been busy and I’ve been a little too distracted to blog for the past couple days. That’ll change. I’ve got some wicked photos to put up and the usual whinings to write.
181. What’s the BEST rock band that you have seen live?
I do have to admit, I don’t get to go to many concerts. I do enjoy the concert atmosphere but my taste in music is such that it can often be hard to find someone who wants to spend the money and take the time to go with me. He probably doesn’t count much as a “band” but I’ve loved seeing John Fogerty every time he’s traveled out to Australia these past couple years. He’s starting to sound a little jagged around the edges and he can’t quite hit the high notes the same as he could, but he puts on a great show.
And seriously, who doesn’t like a little Creedence?
182. Could you image being in a situation where you would run from the police?
Not unless said police were flesh-eating zombies…
183. Have you ever been asked for an autograph?
Nah. Maybe one day!
184. What would you change about your living room?
EVERYTHING. I need new armchairs and a couch, I want to put down a rug, I want to get a whopper of a big-screen TV, I want to paint the walls something a little warmer than Primer White.
185. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home?
Eh? I’m an adult, therefore I use glass. Only people shorter than 4 feet get to use plastic in my house. Obvious exception is midgets.
186. Last hug?
187. Have you ever had to make up your mind?
I do that every day. I make up my mind to get out of bed. I make up my mind to have a shower. I make up my mind to ignore the housework…
188. What is on top of your refrigerator?
189. Did it work out for you in terms of kids? (Meaning how did it work out & are you happy. In other words, from “Have none, wanted none” to “8 kids & 3 grandkids)
Have none… not exactly how I wanted it to work out, but them’s the breaks.
190. Are you afraid of the dark?
The dark, no. Zombies that walk around in the dark trying to eat people, yes.
191. What if you had three wishes – what would you wish for?
First wish would be that our mortgage was paid off and we had a bit of money in the bank. Second wish would be that my back and hip problems would be fixed so I could lose weight more effectively. Third wish? Eh, world peace.
192. Do you feel sad often?
193. Have you ever been in lust for an extended period of time?
194. Do you shower daily?
No. Don’t get me wrong. I clean myself daily but sometimes I just can’t be assed having a full-on shower.
195. Have you ever prank called someone?
Seriously, who hasn’t?
196. If you have a garage, is it cluttered?
Surprisingly, our garage is mostly uncluttered. Probably due to the fact it has to house my car and the manbeast’s motorbike. There’s not a lot of room for clutter though we do have some junk in there that could use a little re-sorting and throwing out/putting away.
197. You are about to die. What do you do with your worldly possessions?
I’m about to die, I really don’t give two hoots about my worldly possessions. Not like I can take them with me.
198. Tell us about the first time that you bought a car.
Technically, my second (and current) car was first car that I bought. My first car my mother bought for me for the great price of $3000. It was a 1978 Datsun 120Y Coupe. Mustard coloured. It still had to be started with a choke.
199. What is your favorite type of music?
I’m rather eclectic, I don’t really have a favourite type. I listen to anything from Alice Cooper to Mike Oldfield.
200. What’s your family like?
My mother is a lovable, yet reliable dodderer. My sister is obnoxious. My husband is adoring.
And just because I like Sunday Stealing so much, I am going to do the July 4th edition as well…
141. What’s the difference between Stealing and other memes that you do?
I actually enjoy most of the questions and the blogs that join in are very different. I love perusing other people’s answers.
142. Best cartoon show ever?
Warner Bros Looney Tunes – the original ones.
143. Does it matter to you if your significant other smokes?
Yep. I’m asthmatic. It means I die if he does. But he doesn’t, so no fear there.
144. Do you ever use your full name?
No, because when I do, people call me Erin-Marie. My name is not Erin-Marie. It’s Erin.
145. Do you get annoyed easily?
Just writing the answer to 144 annoyed me. So… yes.
146. Indecent proposal: Would you sleep with an attractive billionaire for millions of $?
Yes. Sorry, manbeast.
147. Where do you draw the line?
Depends on the issue at hand.
148. Have you ever been on a road trip?
Yep, several. All over the place.
149. What’s your favorite drink?
To be honest, chocolate milk.
150. Which is better, amazing eyes or an amazing smile? Why?
An amazing smile lights up the whole face. What’s the point of having pretty eyes if the smile doesn’t reach them?
151. What was your first thought this morning?
“Feck, it’s cold and I have to let the dog out…”
152. Have you ever wanted to go to sleep and not wake up?
Very occasionally. But I always wake up.
153. Would you try to take over the world?
Nah, too much pressure. I’m not that organised.
154. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you?
Made out with me for hours. I love kissing.
155. Have you ever been asked to do something disgusting?
I can’t say that I have…
156. How much cash do you have right now?
My redundancy payout… which is kinda huge, but considering we’re paying off a mortgage, it will only last a few months.
157. Tell us something totally random about yourself.
I broke my wrist during a “running backwards” race when I was 11.
158. What really turns you off?
159. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
I get told I look like Adele all the time these days. I’m not seein’ it!
160. You’re having a bad day. Who do you want to talk to?
Anyone who will listen.
161. Have you ever studied the Bible?
Yes. I went to a Catholic primary school and then a Catholic high school. We sorta had to pay attention to The Book.
162. What really turns you off?
163. What’s a goal that you’d like to achieve?
Find a job I can be happy doing for a few years.
164. Name one celebrity you hate, and why.
Lara fecking Bingle. Waste of air and perfectly good vital organs.
165. What’s your favorite store?
Sugar Station. Oh, fudgey goodness…
166. What’s one goal you’d like to achieve this year?
Get to double digits on the scales before my birthday. Hopefully get to 94kg before my birthday but that might be reaching a little too far. But I really want to achieve my “94 by 34″ goal.
167. What’s the first thing you notice about your preferred sex?
168. Who is your oldest friend? How long have you known them?
All of my friends are relatively new these days. I’d have to say Rae and Tony are my oldest friends, really. Known for a few years now and we met through one of my other blogs.
169. Do you like photography?
Does Mick Jagger have lips? Do bears crap in the woods? Is the Pope Catholic?
170. Pain or no gain?
For me… definitely pain.
171. What’s something people say that you generally find annoying?
“Just sayin’”. It’s an excuse for people to say awful things.
172. How often do you change your myspace/facebook/etc profile?
Maybe once every few months. It’s really not that important to me.
173. Do you ever cook?
I like to bake more than I like to cook real meals. The manbeast cooks beautifully.
174. Have you ever been on a boat?
Rosencrantz: Do you think Death could possibly be a boat?
Guildenstern: No, no, no… death is not. Death isn’t. Take my meaning? Death is the ultimate negative. Not-being. You can’t not be on a boat.
Rosencrantz: I’ve frequently not been on boats.
Guildenstern: No, no… what you’ve been is not on boats.
Therefore I am frequently not on boats. (Though I am not Death, unless you’ve had the salmon mousse…)
175. What do you do most when you’re bored?
176. What is your favorite musical instrument?
Piano. Though I can’t play it.
177. What’s your phone ringtone?
Stock standard “RING, RING”.
178. Have you ever been in a movie? (Either amateur of professional.)
Nah. I don’t like being in front of the camera.
179. Describe your life currently in five words.
Completely ordinary in every way.
180. Where did you last fly to and why?
Last flew out to Western Australia for the manbeast’s father’s special 70th birthday celebrations.