Welcome to another edition of Sunday, however before we get into the Sunday Stealing part of the program, I’d like to draw your attention to Cathryn at Hot Pink Aurora and her new indy polish business, Oopsie Daisies. I’ve been following Cathryn for a little while now and not only does she do some of the best nail swatches on the web, but she’s apparently a pretty talented indy polish maker.
She has just realised her first collection of polishes and they are too cool. They’re called The Sweet Treat Trio and consist of Tiramisu, Banana Split and Strawberry Trifle.
Dude, polishes with FOOD names. Of course I’m there. I’m itching to get Banana Split as I’ve a thing for yellowy polishes these days.
Anyway, Cathryn is running a little competition to celebrate the release of her first collection so head over to her site to have a look and enter.
With that said, onto…
26. What type of errands do you like running?
None that require me to leave the house. Actually, I don’t mind shopping when I know what I have to shop for, where to get it and how long it’s going to take me.
27. Have you ever eaten snow?
Never even SEEN snow.
28. What color are your bedsheets?
Brown or dark grey or white. Currently dark grey.
29. What’s your favorite flower?
30. Do you do ballet?
Seriously… moving on.
31. Do you listen to classical music?
Yes, I do enjoy a little bit of classical type stuff.
32. What is the first TV Theme song that pops in your head?
Two and a Half Men. *grr* WHY?!
33. Do you watch Sponge Bob?
Didn’t even know what Sponge Bob was until a year ago. No, I do not watch.
34. What temperature is it outside right now?
FUCKING COLD is what it is. And I was awake and out in it at 5.40am.
35. Do people consider you smart?
I have no idea. My loving audience will have to let me know.
36. How many piercing do you have?
Happy to say none at all. Piercings don’t really do it for me. I would have loved to have got my eyebrow done at one point as I love that look but I am too chicken and I need a proper job. Piercings put people off – especially in the corporate world – and I have enough trouble with my nail polish.
37. Are you signed on [to] AIM?
I used to use the AIM instant messager thingie. Don’t anymore.
38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together?
Who hasn’t? It took me over an hour to get unstuck.
39. How do you feel about your family?
They’re an endless source of frustration and heartache sometimes.
40. Do you have an iPod?
Nope. I have an iRiver. LOL
41. What time do you go to bed?
Depends on what I plan to do when I’m in there. ;)
42. What CD is currently in your CD player?
CD player? What? What’s that?
43. What movie do you know every line to?
The Court Jester, Monty Python’s Holy Grail, Labyrinth, The Last Unicorn.
44. What is your favorite salad dressing?
Praise Fat Free French Dressing.
45. What do you want for Christmas this year?
A Nikon D3 with a 24-70mm Nikkor lens. Please?
46. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you? Where?
I have an aunt in my immediate family who lives a 6 hour drive away. My inlaws are a four day drive away. (And we like it like that!)
47. Do you like hugs?
Depends on who is hugging me, but generally yes, I do indeed like hugs.
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
49. What’s the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name?
It’s sort of hard to get my name wrong. Erin. Though I did used to get “Anne” a lot when I was working on Helldesk. I guess I talk too quickly.
50. Last person you hugged?