Hello Sunday… It’s time for Sunday Stealing… while I procrastinate about getting up and going to the gym.
1. You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station. What do you get?
A Mars Bar, a Bounty, a packet of Twisties and a Chocolate Big M. Or at least that’s what I used to get. Now it might be a couple of oat or nut bars and a bottle of water.
2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be?
Something unedible, and vaguely rude. Like a sea cucumber.
3. Who’s your favorite redhead?
Noooo… I can’t decide. Deborah Ann Woll or Christina Hendricks? I loooove both.
4. What do you order when you’re at IHOP?
What the fuck is IHOP?
5. Last book you read?
Mistress of Rome, Kate Quinn – AWESOME.
6. Describe your mood.
7. Describe the last time you were injured.
The last time my L5 decided to remind me it was completely knackered – which was at the gym.
8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
Tam, Tam, Tam! We’d sing silly songs to pass the time and bitch about our partners until we were rescued.
9. Rock concert or symphony?
10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone? The number? (We’ll just say “hi” – promise.)
Hahaha… funneh. It’s a photo I took of some purdy clouds.
11. Favorite soda?
Don’t touch the stuff.
12. What type of shirt are you wearing?
A very too-large-for-me-now red v-neck.
13. If you could only use one form of transportation?
“Beam me up, Scottie!”
14. Most recent movie you have watched in theater?
Um… that one with the… thing… and that actress… I don’t remember.
15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for.
See the question about the redheads. Yeah.
16. What’s your favorite kind of cake?
I DON’T like anything with cherries or marzipan or fake cream. Other than that, it’s all good.
17. What did you have for dinner last night?
OMG… Pollo pumpkin from Baffetti’s… IT WAS SO GOOD!!!!
18. Look to your left, what do you see?
An alarm clock, a headband, a phone, a couple of DVDs, a photoshop magazine and a mostly drunk glass of cordial that’s been there way too long…
19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
20. Favorite toy as a child?
Anything my sister got.
21. Do you buy your own groceries?
Yes. Who doesn’t?
22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
They always have. And occasionally I like to give them something to talk about.
23. When was the last time you had gummy worms?
Never had them…
24. What’s your favorite fruit?
Very ripe stone fruit. And berries. OMG.
25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?
I have never done a cartwheel though I am sure a picture of myself doing one would be HIL-FUCKING-LARIOUS.