And welcome to another edition of Sunday Stealing…
1. What type questions do you hate on a meme?
I dislike repetitive questions. Also questions that deal with touchy subjects in an insensitive way.
2. If you married the last person you texted, what would your last name be?
Um… I’m sorta-kinda already married to him. Though technically I haven’t changed my name as yet (and we’ve been married over three years, oops)… but if I did, it would be King.
3. Were you happy when you woke up today?
I was sore when I woke up today, actually. My busted wisdom tooth has finally decided to play a card in the painful stakes. Need to see someone, stat.
4. When were you on the phone last? And with who?
I was on the phone with my sister last night.
5. Who are you excited for?
That’s a random question… I’m excited for my mum who is holidaying in Bali right now.
7. Honestly, who was the last person to tell you they love you?
8. What’s the last thing you put in your mouth?
Anzac cookies made by the manbeast specifically for me. Awwwwwwwww.
9. Have a best friend?
I have a bunch of close friends, all of whom I would consider my best friends.
10. Were you ever or are you scared to fall in love?
Always. It takes a heck of a lot of bravery to open yourself up to possible hurt that loving someone can bring. Fortunately it worked out for me.
11. Do you think teenagers can be in love?
Of course they can!
12. Last person you wanted to punch in the face?
Hah… um, stupid people who shall not be mentioned in this blog.
13. What time is it right this second?
14. What do you want right now?
Breakfast. Eggs on toast would be lovely.
15. Who was the last person you took a picture with?
The last picture I took was of me, myself and I.
16. Are you single/taken/heartbroken/or confused?
Married! And always confused. ;)
17. When was the last time you cried?
A couple days ago, I was really, really, REALLY stressed out over a job interview.
18. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
I have a close bond with my mum. I love my dad but our relationship has been strained for a decade. It’s not likely to change.
19. Do you find it hard to trust others?
I try to trust people as much as possible… though sometimes it just isn’t possible at all. You can only be hurt or disappointed by the same people over and over again and obviously that carries over into relationships with others.
20. How fast does your mind change?
21. I bet you miss somebody right now. Who is it?
22. Can you honestly say you’re okay right now?
I have a really sore mouth, so no…. not really okay. I’m also jobless and starting to feel the stress of worrying about my future prospects. I’m dealing, though.